Building a gaming PC for themselves is a dream of my PC enthusiast or gamers out their in India. Being Indian myself I can feel the effort these people make to build one PC for them. As of India most of the netent casinos gamers are on tight budget or don’t want to spend that kind of premium for a PC. But who said you need RTX 2080 to game, A decent PC which can give 60+ FPS on most AAA titles in medium to high settings can be considered as a decent PC. Here I list what I have used to build a PC that can give me 60+ FPS at 1080p in most of the AAA titles at medium to high settings. Also this build is made keeping future upgradability in mind which I will explain in later part.
For the best prices you can check your local market or buy from the links given below each of the part in the list.
Intel Pentium G5400 Gold edition
This processor is beast when it comes to single core performance for the price ratio. Also you can swap this processor for i5 8400 or i7 8700 in near future. It has 2 Cores and 4 Threads clocked at 3.7 Ghz. The power consumption is 54w/58w. Also it is based on LGA socket 1151.
Asus Prime H310M-E
- Designed for 8th generation intel core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual m.2, gigabit lan and on-board wifi, usb 3.1 gen2, and intel optane memory compatibility
- Military-grade tuf components like tuf languard, tuf chokes, tuf capacitors, and tuf mosfets maximize system durability
- Fan xpert 4 core provides advanced fan and liquid cooling controls for dynamic system cooling and management
- Aura sync rgb lighting with additional 4-pin rgb header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products.
- Contains 2 RAM slots.
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 LPX
The reason why we are going with 1 RAM stick of 8 gigs and not 2 RAM sticks of 4 gigs when we can use 2 RAM sticks to take benefit of dual memory channel is because of future upgradability. Since Asus mobo comes with only 2 slots for RAM, considering future upgradation we are letting 1 slot being empty. This RAM is clocked at 2400 Mhz and have XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking.
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Also if your budget allows go for an SSD also as it will improve loading time drastically. Asus motherboard contains 2 M.2 ssd support, so future upgradability is still in our pocket.
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply :- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
- DirectX :- 12 API feature level 12_1, 4.5 OpenGL, Dual Fan Cooling, Dual Slot
- Can run every AAA title modern games at 1080p in high settings at decent FPS.
Desktop Cabinet and SMPS
Circle Desire D1 Desktop Cabinet
There is not much to say about this cabinet. It’s a decent cabinet from Circle and it also comes equiped with 450W smps. At the price tag of 2000 it will not dissatisfy you. Although its upto you which cabinet you want to take home. Spend some time to find out what suits you the most.
The extra Fans you will need, you can easily buy those fans on your local shop or can buy from amazon for very cheap.
This build comes out to be great below are some of the gaming benchmark for your comparison.
- Shadow of War (High) – 49 FPS Average
- Battlefield 1 (Medium) – 57 FPS Average
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Ultra) – 62 FPS Average
- Far Cry 5 (Ultra) – 46 FPS Average
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Ultra) -71 FPS Average
- GTA 5 (very high) – 72 FPS Average
- Overwatch (Ultra) – 80 FPS Average
- Assassins Creed Origins (Medium) – 45 FPS Average
- PUBG (Medium)- 68 FPS Average
- NFS Payback (Ultra) – 71 FPS Average
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (High)- 64 FPS Average
Overall the gaming PC turns out to be great for RS 35000. If you are not that much hardcore gamer or productivity freak than this build can last you for long enough, otherwise you can upgrade this build step by step when you have money.
Leave a comment for any query I will be willing to help you.